- General Rules
- All players are equal in front of these rules! Regardless of
gender, descent, language, homeland and/or national origin, religious
belief or political ideals.
- Each player has the right to free develop his personality, if he
does not harm other players in their rights or violates one of the
- All players are obliged, at regular intervals, to inform their
selfs about rule changes and/or
- Any Sabotage, hacking
and other kinds of attack against the Homepage, Game
accounts and/or the Game Server will be reported and persecuted. Where advertising is also not allowed
- GMs are nothing better. The job of a GM is to solve problems and
fix Bugs. A GM is not authorized to hand out Sp, XP and/or Items.
- Rules of conduct
- No Player is
permitted to present himself as another Player or even as a GM.
- Insults, racism and/or abusive and/or morally reprehensible Name,
Player name, Guild name, Clan name, Title or even language, will not
be Tolerated, Forum or on the
- The "Chat" on the game server is to use appropriate and
not for spam, rumors, harassment, flaming, begging, or debates.
- By a "bug" (an unintentional mistake in the game mechanics) or a cheat tool is an advantage prohibited.
We ask "Bug's" Report to the forum immediately.
Botting or using "3rd Party Software" (i.e. everything that does NOT belong to the game client) is prohibited and will be sanctioned if caught!
- Game Rules
- "Kill stealing" (to kill a "raid bosses" or "raid boss" group, located in
a fight with a player or group of players, in purpose to give other
no XP, SP or loot items) is prohibited. Except valid Clan war.
- PvP (Player versus Player) and PK (player kill from behind) are
- Flying on a Dragon or Wyvern is not allowed in cities.
- If a Player violates
one or several rules, the Administration and GMs are permitted to
punish this player.
- Penalties. Possible penalties are:
- Exclusion from the Chat
- Imprison of the player
character in Jail (play internal prison), temporary or permanent.
- Renaming the player character.
- Blocking the player
- Delete the player character.
the player account.
- Blocking the forum account.
- Delete the forum accounts
- Olympiade / Hero
- In fairness, the following rules apply in the Olympide:
- Olympiade must enter ONLY with S-Grade. Exceptions: Bossjewelry, Shirts and Belts.
- Pushen in the Olympiade is not allowed.
- Penalties are:
- Delete all "Fights" over 6 wins.
- Delete all "Fights".(To the end of the Olymiade Periode!)
- All other applicable penalties.
- RaidBoss / GrandBoss
- The RaidBoss(es) are free for Raidpartys, which are a minimum of 3 User
- The GrandBoss(es) only in a party with 9 player or more. (not 3 chars in multiboxing)
- If any provision of
these regulations be invalid or impracticable, or unenforceable, the
validity of the rules of remain unaffected. In place of the invalid
or unenforceable rule will be replaced by a valid and enforceable